The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Islamabad seeks to recruit two suitably qualified
to be employed starting 15th November 2018
The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany guarantees that men and women enjoy equal professional opportunities and therefore explicitly encourages qualified women to apply for the job.
Within the legal framework applicants with severe disabilities will receive preferential treatment if they have the same qualifications as their competitors.
The Job description is as follows:
- Landscape gardening in the premises of the German Embassy
The applicants should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- previous experience as a gardener
- good command of English and Urdu
- good physical constitution and health
- pleasant appearance and manners
- ability to work in a team
- dedication to the job
- love for plants and nature
Please submit in hardcopy (email-applications will not be honored!):
- Full documentation to prove your qualification as requested above (recommendation letters, previous job experience)
- Your curriculum vitae
- A covering letter
until 05th October 2018 to:
Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
Ramna 5, Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad
We trust you will understand that neither confirmations of receipt for job applications nor replies will be sent, unless you are invited to an oral interview.