The Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany in Karachi seeks to recruit a
Full-time driver (41 hrs. per week)
(14th January 2020)
The job description is as following:
- Transport of Consulate members and guests to appointments during official working hours as well as after working hours, on weekends and on official holidays;
- Basic maintenance of the motor pool;
- Assistance of easy administration tasks
The applicant should possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Valid driving license;
- Good knowledge of English and Urdu – both verbally and in writing, German knowledge is desirable but no prerequisite;
- Minimum of five-year work experience as a driver of armored cars, preferably for other consulates or embassies;
- Experience as a mechanic preferable;
- Excellent manners, groomed and self-assured appearance;
- Ability to perform reliably even in a stressful and busy environment as a team player;
- Willingness to keep up a high personal performance as well as hard work, excellent job dedication
The legal conditions comply with the employment contract of the Consulate General. This contract is initially limited to one year. The probation period will be 3 month.
Please send your application (CV, motivation letter, certificates, reference letters and proof of previous activities) by post only. Applications by email will not be accepted.
Last day of submission: Sun, 16th February 2020
Only complete applications submitted not later than 16th February will be accepted.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany
Attn: Head of Administration, Mrs. Kuhlmann
92-A/7, Block 5, Clifton, Karachi