Do you have a passion for social media?
Then apply as a
Social Media Expert
at the German Embassy in Islamabad!
We are looking for a Social Media Expert to supervise the social media accounts of the Embassy
on an hourly basis
starting from mid of March 2020.
Your main tasks as a Social Media Expert will be:
- Supervision of the Social Media accounts of the Embassy (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) in close cooperation with the Press and Cultural Section
- Analysing trends and developments in social media
- Creating social media posts and content
- Analysing statistics of the Embassy’s social media accounts
- English to Urdu translations of posts
- Editing short videos
- Designing activities for environment communication campaign #GREENit
- Evaluation of comments on the Embassy’s social media accounts
- Assisting in office tasks, if assigned
What qualifications needed?
- Excellent technical knowledge of Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Sufficient knowledge of videography and editing software (Compulsory)
- Excellent Language Knowledge of Urdu and English (Translations)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (i.e. 16 years education) Preferably: Social Sciences
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously
We expect from you:
Passion for social media
Willingness to work on evenings and/or weekends if needed
The Social Media Expert will work on the basis of a temporary services contract.
Please submit your application via post:
A curriculum vitae (not more than 1 Page)
A letter showing your motivation and your passion for social media in English language (not more than 1 Page)
until 24st February 2020 to the following address:
Ms Anna Emmanuel
German Embassy Islamabad
Ramna 5, Diplomatic Enclave
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany guarantees that men and women enjoy equal professional opportunities and therefore explicitly encourages qualified women to apply for the job. Within the legal framework applicants with severe disabilities will receive preferential treatment if they have the same qualifications as their competitors.