Business/ trade fair/ exhibitor visa
In order to speed up the procedure at the visa counter, you are kindly requested to present the documents exactly in the order as indicated in our document guide.
|1. Please bring your current passport + previous passports|
passport needs to be valid for three months after the expiry of the applied visa;please provide a police report in Urdu with an English translation/in English if a previous passport is lost
|2. Visa application form|| Download here|
|3. Two (2) biometrical Passport Photos|
2 biometrical passport photos, not older than 6 months;
1 photo should be stapled on the application form and 1 photo attached with a paper clip
|4. Valid travel health insurance policy|
List of Health Insurance Companies
the original has to be signed if applicable; please provide the original and submit one copy;
please make sure that your insurance explicitly covers all Schengen States and not only Germany;
|5. Signed health insurance declaration||Download here|
|6. Invitation letter/hotel booking/exhibition entry|
Invitation (not older than 3 months) on company/organization letterhead detailing identity of person invited (name, position), purpose of visit (e.g. meetings, conference, factory visits);
Documentation as exhibitors:
Documentation as visitors:
|7. Flight reservation of air ticket||return or round trip for max. 90 days from/to Pakistan and the member states of destination|
|8. Covering letter / letter of business references||NOC must be issued by your Covering letter must be issued by your company/employer; stating your designation/position; stating how long you have been working with this company; stating the purpose of the trip and specify whether the sending company will cover the travel expenses and accommodation|
|9. Letter of recommendation/certificate||issued by a Chamber of Commerce & Industry (if applicable); please submit the original and 1 copy|
|10. Passport copy of page 1 and 2|
|11. Copy of all refusals (if any)|
|12. ID card copy (CNIC) A4 size|
13. FRC (Family Registration Certificate issued in English by NADRA),
Marriage Certificate (if applicable),
Birth Certificate for minor applicants
|14. Complete list of children || Download here|
|15. Complete list of relatives living abroad||Download here|
|16. Security declaration ||Download here|
|17. Appointment email||print out of the appointment e-mail should show the e-mail-address you have registered with for the appointment|
|18. Copy of all previous visas (Schengen/US/UK visas)|
19. Personal bank statements of the past 6 months
Personal bank statements have to be duly signed and stamped by the bank;proof of real property (if any)
|20. Salary slips of the last 3 months / pension book|
|21. Company bank statements of the past 6 months||bank statements have to be duly signed and stamped by the bank|
|22. Federal Board of Revenue acknowledgement of tax returns||Please submit FBR acknowledgement of tax returns for the last two fiscal years before the application date|
|23. Bill of lading of the last few shipments to Germany/Europe|
- Visa fee:
80 Euros (payable in PKR), 40 Euros (payable in PKR) for children between 6-12 years of age; no other charges except the visa fee is applicable; the visa fee will NOT be reimbursed if the visa is refused, regardless the reasons for the refusal.
Processing time is 15 calendar days minimum
Please appear on time and provide all required documents in the above mentioned order to save yourself, the officers at the counters and all of the other applicants time; the Embassy does NOT offer a copy service;
- Please be informed that incomplete applications are more likely to be rejected! Applications will only be accepted and processed after the submission of all required documents.
- The application form has to be filled out by typewriter/online (see website) and completely.
- All applicants have to appear personally, unless they belong to the following category:
whose biometric data had been taken for a Schengen visa application during the last 59 months
- are exempted from a personal appearance at the visa section.
- They can send a person of trust with their application form and the required documents. (An authority letter, signed by the applicant, mentioning the full name and CNIC number of messenger who will be submitting the case on his/her behalf, and full name & passport number of the respective applicant is needed.)
- Companies should send their employees in a group to apply for a visa.
- Visa applications can be submitted weeks ahead of travel date but not earlier than
6 months before the traveling date. Dates of validity on the visa sticker will be according to the dates as per application, reservations and travel health insurance.
- Spouses (not involved in the business) accompanying their partners on a business trip/to a fair have to fulfill the requirements as for a Tourist.
- Original passports can be withdrawn after submission of application for travels into countries other than Schengen States during the processing time; please provide relevant proof of the travel (flight booking); please be also aware that the application will be on-hold until the passport will be resubmitted;
- Visa applications of minors need to be signed by both parents/need to include the written consent of their parents/custodians (in case of guardianship please provide a current court order of custody and letter of consent of the biological parents if applicable); if one parent is deceased please provide a death certificate; if parents are divorced please provide a court order regarding child´s custody; parents/guardians who sign applications of minors need to provide their passport/CNIC copies with data and signature page; letter of school confirming current enrolment and approval of leave
- Supplementary information or evidence may be requested in each individual case.
- Adult applicants: passports need to be signed.
- All photocopies should be A4 size (especially CNIC copies); copies should be readable.
- The visa application form needs to be signed otherwise it is not a valid application.
- Please be aware that documents in Urdu without English translation cannot be accepted.
- Applicants are kindly asked to note that compliance with the aforementioned conditions does not automatically guarantee that a visa will be issued.
- Even with a valid visa, the competent German border authorities may refuse entry into the territory of Germany. In such cases, the Government of Germany accepts no liability.
Thank you for your understanding!